Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2012 Galindo, Bryan
This gorgeous new builder, 4/3 house is located in a park like setting close to Traditions, Texas A&M Health Science Center, the new Rellis Campus as well as private and public schools. The house has features that include 10+ foot ceilings, three way split floor plan and sink in laundry room. The master suite contains box ceiling, crown molding, walk in closet, garden tub and separate shower. The house has a large covered patio as well as over sized rear entry garage. Upgrades include a foundation with 42 piers, 13 feet deep.
- MLS® #17009481
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Feed line Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Back Park
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address2012 Galindo
- SubdivisionDominion Oaks
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Built-In Oven-Electric
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Celina Schultz
- Listing Office:Sherlock - Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.