Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1114 Honeysuckle Lane, Caldwell
Hidden among the trees is this beautiful Keith Ellis custom-built 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home on two lots, with soaring ceilings and gorgeous stained concrete flooring on an engineered slab. This unique floor plan, offering spacious common areas with octagonal rooms, tin ceiling & cedar clapboard walls in the game room, open country kitchen with welcoming color & glassed cabinets & open shelving with stainless steel appliances, & a 35 foot long screened in porch, are among some of the added features of this gorgeous home. The natural surroundings of this property create a maintenance & carefree environment. Over 750 sf of covered porches & other outside areas in which to sit among the shade trees & enjoy nature. Two storage buildings and an additional carport. Tons of built-in storage areas throughout the house. You will enjoy touring this home and property and you won't want to leave!
- MLS® #17013274
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,811
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Telephone, Underground Utilities, City Sewer
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone/Rock, Metal, Stone & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Fire Pit, Screen Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Cul De Sac, Large Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone/Rock, Metal, Stone & Frame
- Listing Agent:Cheryl Free
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
- Address1114 Honeysuckle Lane
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- Zip Code77836
- InteriorConcrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, Paneling, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Gas, Continous Clean
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.