Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1725 Harvey Mitchell 1424, College Station
The Woodlands of College Station is one of the more popular condo complexes in College Station and just minutes from campus. Spacious 3 bedroom condo each with its own private bath and ample closet space, open kitchen/dining/living area. Pest, cable and internet are included in the rent. The resort style amenities include a luxury pool, tennis/basketball/sand volleyball courts, clubhouse, HD Theatre, kitchen, cyber cafe, pool tables, work out facilities and a media room. On the A&M bus route, currently leased, clean unit. Great investment opportunity or game day home.
- MLS® #18000012
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,294
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, Swimming Pool
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Exercise Rm., Fire Pit, Gazebo, In Ground Pool, Swimming Pool, Rec. Room, Tennis Courts
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Brick
- HOA Fees195.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1725 Harvey Mitchell 1424
- SubdivisionThe Woodlands of College Station
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840-6401
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Washer, Electric Range
- HeatingCentral Electric, Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric, Central
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.