Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3424 Toltec Trail, College Station
Luxury meets charm in this beautifully maintained home. This spacious property is centered on 2.08 acres surrounded by nature trails and large trees. The beautiful private back yard features a stunning pergola electrically wired for lighting, patio, & fire pit. The exterior has all new paint and stone, updated lighting features, fence, and garden beds. A newly installed invisible fence will protect your family's pet. The interior features new paint, trim, and all new hardware and fixtures. This home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, bonus/media,large bedrooms and walk in closets. This eye-catching kitchen has custom features and cabinetry that is sure to please. The dining room has recent custom built ins added. The living room's floor to ceiling stone fireplace is central to the home and invites you in. The exceptional master suite is impressive with large windows and a master bath that boasts of space and practicality. The master and guest bath has had all new glass shower doors and shelving upgrades. Flooring has even been upgraded. No detail went unmissed. This home is stunning and photos do not do the property justice. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #18002683
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,595
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on Site, Electric, Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorStone/Rock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Fire Pit, Sprinkler System, Playground
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- ConstructionStone/Rock, Stucco
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3424 Toltec Trail
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code778845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Terrence Murphy
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.