Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1393 Seamist Lane, College Station
Wonderful 3643 sq ft 5 bedroom 4 bath cul-de-sac home being offered in the quiet Nantucket Subdivision. Spacious split well appointed open floor-plan with many soaring vaulted ceilings, large bedrooms, tons of storage, tranquil glassed in sun porch, and natural light. The swimming pool is amazing with a water fall, hot tub, water slide, water cave, and outdoor entertaining area with bathroom and outdoor shower. This house is nestled on a gorgeous 2.84 acres with ample mature trees and flower beds, large wooden deck, and covered porches to enjoy the outdoors. The house has a large circle drive is very well built. Close to Tower Point, Texas A&M, shopping, and more. Come fall in love.
- MLS® #18006193
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,643
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, Electric on Site, Aerobic Septic on Site, Telephone on Site, Propane on Site, Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSwimming Pool
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Central Laundry, Dog Run, Exercise Rm., Outside Kitchen, Swimming Pool, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Cul De Sac, Level
- RoofShingle, Asphalt
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1393 Seamist Lane
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-9366
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ethernet Wiring, Air Filter System, Blinds/Shades, Security System, Skylight, Sound System
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Pantry, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric
- HeatingCentral Electric, Central Gas, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Matthew H Moore
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.