Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4304 Birchcrest Lane, Bryan
Fabulous estate style residence tucked in the desirable Nottingham Forest. Extraordinary improvements abound here, from the private pool, to the cabana bath house, gardening shed and of course massive primary home. This four bed, three bath, one half bath, three living room, two study, property has something for everyone. Beautiful kitchen anchored by a massive prep island and brick interior walls. Master suite with bay window sitting area, screen porch, and huge private bath. Unbelievable den overlooking permanent forest area. Custom trimwork, classic painting treatments, imported textile wall-coverings, extensive wood windows, solid interior doors, and storage beyond compare. A rare gem!
- MLS® #18006300
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,175
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Cape Cod
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Gas, Cable Tv, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Screen Porch, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Cabana, Other Feature, Outside Bath, Outside Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Back Park
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Siding
- HOA FeesUNK
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4304 Birchcrest Lane
- Zip Code77802-6007
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Paneling, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Wet Bar, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Plantation Shutters, Water Filter
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Gas, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Chad Hovde
- Listing Office:Re/max 2020
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.