Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3302 Willow Ridge Drive, Bryan
Stunning 5,000 sq. ft. custom home combines urban farmhouse style with elegant class. Vaulted ceiling in great room and kitchen enhance the versatile floor plan. A beautiful chandelier and stone fireplace complete a sophisticated look in the dining room. Master bedroom features a vaulted beamed ceiling and doors to the covered patio. Separate vanities, an elongated garden tub, and a walk-in shower with a bench seat in master. All 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms are located downstairs with a large bonus room and half bath upstairs. Unique chandeliers proclaim character and charm throughout the home. Backyard allows for outdoor parties and large enough for a custom pool and spa.
- MLS® #18006306
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,989
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Gas, Telephone, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees
- HOA Fees775
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3302 Willow Ridge Drive
- SubdivisionThe Traditions
- Zip Code77807
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-in Icemaker, Built-In Oven-Gas, Cook Top, Dryer, Island, Pantry, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Gas
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Martha Lynch
- Listing Office:Traditions Real Estate Company
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.