Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Walcourt Loop, College Station
Three bedroom 2 bathroom home located in Edelweiss Gartens subdivision. This home features an open floor plan for entertaining. Recent updates to the house include wood scraped laminate flooring throughout and granite counter tops in the kitchen. Fresh paint through out the whole home. Beautiful stone fireplace that is gas started. Brand new tile in the master bathroom. Large covered back patio for those sunny days. Do not let this amazing home get away!
- MLS® #18006496
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,616
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Private Road, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address122 Walcourt Loop
- SubdivisionEdelweiss Gartens
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4055
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Laminate, Tile or Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Dishwasher, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Diane Ellis
- Listing Office:Bell Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.