Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4577 Sandpiper Cove, College Station
Located on just over 2 acres this home was built with remarkable quality taking full advantage of the natural setting. Inside there are 3 living areas, two dining areas, an enormous kitchen and storage galore. The formal living room located just off the entry includes a wood burning fireplace. The formal dining room includes floor to ceiling windows on two walls. Living area #2 is on the back of the home and features a large built in entertainment center and a bank of windows that look out on the back acreage. The breakfast room features a sliding glass door with transom up top that is literally the entire wall for more outdoor ambiance. The master bedroom is located on the first floor. It includes a picture window with a built-in window seat with clever storage. The master bath includes a double vanity, whirlpool tub and oversized shower. Upstairs is living area #3 plus there are 3 more oversized bedrooms and a study (the study was previously a 5th bedroom) all with large windows overlooking the lot. Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and one has a private bath. Outside you’ll find just over 2 acres that has been meticulously landscaped to take advantage the natural setting. Partially secluded off the street there’s a horse shoe driveway to bring guest up to the front yard plus a private drive to the garage and extra parking. The side entry garage is an oversized 2 car garage with workshop or extra storage space. This quality Ralph Morgan home was built on drilled piers to withstand the areas clay soils. Homeowners save on property taxes by being just outside of College Station city limits. 2018 CSISD school zones include CSHS, Wellborn MS Pecan Ridge Intermediate and Forest Ridge Elementary.
- MLS® #18009376
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,535
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric, Satellite Tv, Telephone, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- HOA Fees275
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4577 Sandpiper Cove
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8768
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.