Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4940 Timberline Drive, College Station
A truly one-of-a-kind home built in 1975 located on 3.58 acres in College Station. The 3,377 square foot main house with 3 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, a spacious kitchen ideal for the chef in the family. The family room with wood burning fireplace overlooks the beautiful fenced in area for horses or 4-H or FFA project animals. The home also has a formal dining room, bonus room that can be used as a media room or game room, and a private study with built-in bookshelves. There is also a private 750 square foot recently remodeled 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment with living area with access to a bonus room that is currently being used as in-home gym.
- MLS® #18009847
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,127
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Garbage, Gas, Aerobic System, Co-op Water, Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, Swimming Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed, Exercise Rm., In Ground Pool, Swimming Pool, Rec. Room
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Large Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees
- HOA Fees25.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4940 Timberline Drive
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-7508
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete Slab, Tile, Brick
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Eating Bar
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Edward Allison
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.